New Booksies (4)
First I bought some ebooks:
- When We Have Wings by Claire Corbette - because it’s currently very cheap on the Kobo store and I just got a Kobo so how could I resist?
- Feed by Mira Grant - from the US iTunes store because I bought a gift card/voucher while in the US
- WWW: Wonder by Robert J Sawyer - also from US iTunes.
- Shift by Em Bailey - from Kobo, already reviewed and one of my favourite books so far this year
Then, while in Stockholm, hubby
enabled discovered a very well stocked bilingual SFF bookshop and we bought one book each:
- Swordspoint by Ellen Kushner was hubby’s choice (if you’re wondering why I’m including it, it’s because our books revolve around me, even his ones)
- Trading in Danger by Elizabeth Moon was my choice because it seemed like a good excuse to try some Moon. I’m told I’ll probably like her books.
Then, when we got home, the actual mailbox was full of books waiting for us:
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, book 2 of Hex Hall
- The Dark Divide by Jennifer Fallon, book 2 of the Rift Runners series
- Exile by Rebecca Lim, sequel to Mercy
And then, because I’m really bad at not buying books, I got the ebooks of:
- Polymer by Sally Rogers-Davidson which she just self re-published on Lulu and is otherwise generally unavailable
- Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins, Hex Hall book 3. From iTunes and not pictured because apparently you’re only allowed to upload 10 images to Tumblr at a time. And also it’s got the UK cover, which isn’t as pretty, because the US paperback doesn’t exist and the US ebook cost more.
Lots of exciting thongs to look forward to reading and golly do I ever need to stop buying so many books while I still have piles to read.